Client: Ministry of Housing , Utilities and Urban Development. .
Consultant : ECG
Location: New Alamien City – North Coast .
Project Duration: 2018- 2021.
Scope of work:
- The scope includes piling, dewatering, earthwork, side support, concrete works, finishes, MEP works, infrastructure and landscape works for the Iconic New Alamien Towers.
- 4 Towers built over two floors podium, each tower is 32 floors.
- Total built up area is 324,000 m2.
- HAC’s considered a strategic partner with Ministry of Housing, Utilities and Urban Development.
- The New Alamein city is planned on an area of 48,000 feddans and is one of the fourth generation cities being built in Egypt in some of the most up-to-date architectural styles, and is scheduled to be concluded in 5 years.