Client: Ministry of Culture.
Engineer: Engineering Unit of Higher Council of Antiquities.
Location: El Manyal district, Cairo, Egypt.
Project Duration: 2004 – 2007.
Scope of work:
- Structural Supporting Works.
- Fine Restoration Works for paintings, Gypsum, Wood, Marble, Stone, Metal elements, Furniture and collections.
- Exhibition Design, Storage Systems, Climate Control Systems, Graphics Multimedia Systems, Educational Systems, Internal and External Lighting systems.
- Electro Mechanical & HVAC Systems
- Constructed during the period from 1901 to 1933; it was one of the most magnificent historical palaces in Cairo.
- It comprises various buildings, the most important of which: The Reception, Residential area, Palace, Private Palace- which include many of the Prince Mohammed Ali's valuable acquisitions- the Hunting Museum,& the palace garden